回复:我的CCSProtocolPlugin:CCS:USB open failure
回复第 6 楼 于2012-06-30 18:47:09发表:|
回复第 2 楼 于2011-11-02 09:13:30发表:
(A) In windows XP/2000, the parallel port dialog checkbox entitled
"Enable Legacy Plug and Play" should be checked. This setting is
located in the Control Panel-->System-->Hardware->Device
Manager->orts->rinter Port (LPTX) dialog.
(B) Here are the steps to modify the parallel port registry key appropriately:
1. save the winxp1.reg file to your hard drive
2. make sure you are logged in as the system administrator
3. run the winxp1.reg file (by double clicking on it)
4. A question will be displayed "Are you sure you want to add the information in c:\winxp1.reg to the registry?"
5. Click the Yes button
6. A message will display "Information in c:\winxp1.reg has been successfully entered into the registry."
7. restart your computer to apply the new changes
(C)The Command Converter/Server attempts to get it's parallel port information from the BIOS of your computer. Sometimes this process won't work, for instance if you are using and add-on card, or if your BIOS is simply incompatible. In these instances the port address must be set manually.
1) Run CW and try to debug to your DSP board connected to the PCI parallel port. It will fail as expected.
2) Right click on the CCS icon in your SysTray and select Show CCS Console.
3) at the prompt, type:
...then press [ENTER], then type:
config cc lpt:0xFor instance, if you're card is at ECF8, type:
config cc lpt:0xECF8 [ENTER]
If you don't know the address of your parallel port, you can find out in Window's hardware settings. On Windows 2000, go to:
You will see your parallel port here. Double-click on it and go to the Resources tab. The first Input/Output address listed is the address to give CCS. Mine is 0378. It may be different for your setup.
Try to debug. It should now work.
If it does, execute this final command to save your current CCS settings:
config save [ENTER]
This will write out the settings to a config file, which will be
automatically loaded by CCS for future debugging sessions.
If using the address in hex does not work, please try the address in decimal. The syntax is slightly different:
config cc lpt:0x378
config cc lpt:888